Product Marketing Manager
(Telecom Products & Services)
The Sales and Marketing team is looking for a passionate product marketing professional who can drive the company’s product and services strategy and deliver exceptional results. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will participate in the market and competition analysis, building product strategy, creating marketing collateral (website, brochures, pitch decks), and handle pre-sales.
Work Experience Required
The Product Marketing Manager should be a B.Tech. and/or MBA, and possess 4-6 years of technical marketing, marketing communications and pre-sales experience in wireless communications domain, preferably in LTE, IoT or 5G.
Professional Skills Required:
Behavioral Skills Required:
Business & Product Strategy
- Development of product roadmaps in close collaboration with the R&D teams.
- ROI analysis
- Business case analysis for new directions
- Pursue dev team and other team to write tech content and spin it to get SEO and traffic
- Update and manage company website
- Create company and product marketing, presentations and other collateral for pre-sales discussions
- Organize information for trade shows and create topics for webinars on a monthly basis and publish a calendar
- Reviews and updates to radius, g2 crowd etc.
- Industry magazines or focus groups - build relationships with them and publish articles
- Newsletters - write newsletters and send out to existing and potential clients
- Run and monitor Google ads and other social media activities
- Regular greetings on all occasions to people in our CRM dB apart from newsletters
- Virtual conference participation and Demos in startup incubators or conference speaking opportunities such as codex and others
- Customer testimonies and 45 seconds videos on the features of product
- Paid or free podcasts with influencers specific to AI and platform
- Sponsorships if any for meetups or focus groups or industry relevant events.
Customer Account Management
- Customer Account Management Manage NDAs and other legal agreements
- Deliver pre-sales pitch and handle follow-up discussions
- RFI/RFP/RFQ analysis and response
- Excellent business analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
If you're interested and would like to know more, send an email to