CORE NETWORK: The Brain of 5G Private Network
Private networks are a booming part of telecom. Private 5G networks mark an entirely new generation of unprecedented revenue opportunities, operational excellence, cost efficiencies and transforming customer experiences.
The core network is the central component of any 5G network, whether public or private. It provides the necessary infrastructure for devices to connect to the network and communicate with each other. In the case of a 5G private network, the core network serves as the brain of the network, responsible for managing and directing all network traffic. It is responsible for a wide range of functions, including network management, security, and communication between different network parts.
Depending on the application requirements, the core network can be optimized for low latency or high bandwidth, designed to meet the organization's specific needs. Additionally, it can be configured to prioritize certain types of traffic, such as mission-critical data.
Arcus Core – Overview
Arcus 5G Core is a converged multi-technology, carrier-grade and 3GPP-compliant standard solution enabling seamless integration to external elements. 5G Core network functions are built on cloud-native and microservices-based technology to increase performance and optimize TCO efficiency. With our core network platform, you can make data-driven decisions faster, improve efficiency and productivity, and stay ahead of the competition—a cloud-based data management solutions provider.
Key Highlights of Arcus 5G Core
• Service-Based Architecture: Arcus Core is designed with a service-based architecture, which allows for deploying new services and applications quickly and efficiently.
• Cloud–Native Solution: Core as a cloud–native network functions for scalability, high availability, agility and zero downtime deployments.
• Network Slicing: Enables independent scalability and flexible deployment and configuration of the network for different use cases such as IoT, industrial, automation and augmented reality.
• Quality of Service: Ensures policy–based QoS mechanism for the best user experience.
• IoT and Network Interfaces: Supports massive IoT and standard interfaces with 3rd party integration.
Key impacts that Arcus 5G Core will have
• Future-proof architecture
• Improved network capability
• Simple operationality
• Improved user experience
• Network upgrade flexibility
Blue Arcus’ Core provides operators with a flexible, affordable, fully–featured MNO – grade core that can scale down to small private network deployments and up to multi–million operators. Arcus Core minimizes the cost and risks of deploying new services, creating a flawless modern experience for subscribers, and incorporating Wi-Fi offload into the operator’s network.
For Enquiries related to Blue Arcus’ 5G Core (Arcus Core), write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay in the loop! Enter your email to stay updated on upcoming events, offers, and more.
Book a call to explore how we can make an impact together
Find a time that works for you for a no-strings attached conversation.
Blog articles & recent news from the Blue Arcus team.